Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas at home



This vacuum cleaner is absolutely Avery's favorite gift from Santa:






Avery's gift to us; himself:

Luckily, Carolyn and I got each other gifts as well. I got her a waterproof Mp3 for swimming (okay, she actually got it last week because she had guessed what it was and wanted to go swimming. It works great and she loves it). I also got her a new Jodi Picoult book, the new Dido CD, and a necklace with a 3-diamond pendant (one representing her, one representing me, and one for Avery: awwwwwww).
Carolyn TOTALLY surprised me and got me an "iTouch" which I didn't even know about -- it's like an iPod but fancier and like an iPhone except for not a phone. She also got a great speaker system to hook it up to so we can listen to music and an iTunes gift certificate so I can buy some new songs. She also got me new pajamas from Lands End which I LOVE. So yeah, I think we all cleaned up nicely :)

Now off to St. Louis! Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukah to my folks and Hannah. And Happy Birthday too, Bubbe!

1 comment:

SophisticatedBrew said...

aw cute!
"Toys? No thanks, I'd rather help my moms vaccuum."
You 2 got great gifts. I don't really get what the itouch is either, but i'm sure it's fun. Have happy and safe travels!