Thursday, November 6, 2008

random cutey-pie moments

Celebrating on Election Day:




Avery likes to practice good dental hygiene:




Elephant love:


Avery's new favorite game is called "Lights." He walks around to every lamp and points at it until you turn it on, and then you do the same thing with every lamp in the room. When they are all on, Avery decides that they should all be off, and he points at each lamp until you turn it off:


Peek-a-boo! I see you!


It is HILARIOUS to wear Mama's big sneakers:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big, little mr. avery is! He is so adorable... Hopefully the girls and I can meet him if you come down for the holidays... I miss you- jessi

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big, little mr. avery is! He is so adorable... Hopefully the girls and I can meet him if you come down for the holidays... I miss you- jessi

RebeccaL-O said...

Hi there Jessi!
Yes, we will be in St. Louis over Christmas, so we'd love to see you then! We'll be in touch soon!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm reminds me of a couple of certain twins who thought it was HILARIOUS to wear their parent's shoes. I think that was the first joke we ever thought of. Hilarious! The apple does not fall far from the tree.