Saturday, March 22, 2008

fun on the floor

Avery was enjoying our new living room this afternoon . . . I know that we are biased, but we just think he keeps getting cuter and cuter. A true story: yesterday we went to the Super Stop and Shop grocery store, and I was holding Avery as we were waiting to check out. Avery started "flirting" with another customer in the next line -- he was smiling and making eye contact with an elderly man in a wheelchair. The man started jingling some keys he was wearing around his neck, and Avery found this hilarious and started giggling and laughing. The old man laughed too, and told me: "I was feeling very depressed today, until I saw that baby's face. Now I feel great." This is the power of a baby's smile.





3 comments:

Christy said...

ohmygod! look at the cutie!
:)
Christy

Sarah said...

That 2nd picture with his head on the floor and the shadow...It looks very comtemplative and emo.

Anonymous said...

I showed my co-workers today and they all went bonkers over this remarkably charming young lad!